- Initial client consultation
- OOPS INFOTECH to prepare & send Quote
- Quote Approval signed & sent to OOPS INFOTECH.
- Service Level Agreement signed & sent to OOPS INFOTECH
- Client Check List received.
– Concept design can commence only once all materials below have been received.
- Company Logo sent to OOPS INFOTECH.
Logo needs to be provided electronically and good quality resolution.
- Imagery sent to OOPS INFOTECH.
Photos and other misc. graphic images must be supplied electronically by the client. Up to an average of 4 included per page in standard websites, in addition to top-of-page graphic. Visual enhancement work performed where necessary. Additional charges will apply for image scanning.
- Researched Website Designs sent to OOPS INFOTECH.
Examples of existing website designs are encouraged, to give our designers an overview of your desired outcome.
- Website Menu Items sent to OOPS INFOTECH.
Please finalize your exact menu items for commencement of design. It is important to our designers to know what restrictions they have to work with. For example the length of a menu item will define how much room they have to provide in the design.
- Website Text sent to OOPS INFOTECH.
Please clearly state the content for each page. We prefer Microsoft Word, although we can convert a wide variety of file types. Please do not send us a draft of your text. Send us your final version.
- Website Keywords sent to OOPS INFOTECH.
Please supply OOPS INFOTECH with an electronic list of approximately 20 keywords to assist in search engine optimization.
Concept Design Phase
- Initial Design Concept received.
- Design Concept changes/amendments sent to OOPS INFOTECH.
- Approved Design Concept.
- Initial Proof of working website loaded onto testing server. Minor amendments sent to OOPS INFOTECH.
- Final Proof of working website loaded onto testing server. Minor amendments sent to OOPS INFOTECH.
- Finalized Website loaded onto testing server and approved by client.
- Final Invoice sent and payment received in full.
- Finished Website uploaded onto clients chosen hosting server.