OOPS INFOTECH is a website design and online marketing company that specializes in the needs of lawyers, attorneys in the legal community. We provide everything a law firm needs to start, grow and excel with their website.
OOPS INFOTECH has developed its specialty in designing websites for attorneys over most of the last decade. We understand the challenges attorneys face in marketing their practice and utilizing new technology. We keep in touch with the legal community through our clients and as frequent presenters at Bar Association and CLE events throughout the country. Everything about our website design and online services is built with the needs of attorneys and the legal community in mind.
We build law firm websites that use tested techniques, adapted from large website retailers that help persuade your website visitors to contact you. If you’re an experienced attorney and follow my expert advice on organizing and writing your text and promoting your site, these techniques will greatly improve the likelihood that you’ll obtain a steady stream of new clients from your website.
- Home – designed to help quickly funnel each visitor to the most appropriate service page through callouts (small graphics on the side of the page), links placed in your text, and menu choices
- A unique, original design. I’ll create it to appeal to your particular client base, based on my discussions with you about your services, clients, and marketing goals
- All Content of website including Lawyers Bio, Practice Area and other pages will be done thru CMS (Content Management System). Which means that you will be able Add/Edit/Delete Pages, Lawyers Bio yourself thru a Web Based Admin Panel.
- Separate Lawyer Page for each Lawyer specifying Practice Area, Experience, Professional Affiliations, Education, Honors, Representative Matters and Contact Info. Page will include Print Option of Bios and PDF Downloads.
- Listing of Lawyers based on Practice Areas.
- Detail description of each Practice Area.
- Contact Us (with link to map and directions to your office)
- Permanent license to all text, design & programming on your site – you can add pages, change or update your text, design, or programming, or make other changes at any time using any web designer you select
- Advertising-style photos from istockphoto.com or bigstockphoto.com, or similar
- Minor retouching, resizing and re sampling, and insertion of any photos of your attorneys, staff, building, or other items provided to me in a 100 dpi or higher resolution before your website is completed
- Insertion of any videos provided in an MPEG, Windows Media, QuickTime, or Flash format.
- Telephone number and contact button prominent on each page
- Contact-Us form at the bottom of every page
- Website design expands to fill the width of any visitor’s screen between 1024 x 768 and 1600 x 1200
- Our XHTML and CSS programming meeting current W3C specifications and search engine optimization requirements.
- Compliance with basic-level website disability access standards under Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act
- Full visibility and operability of your site under Firefox version 1.5 and higher, Netscape version 7 and higher, and Internet Explorer version 6 and higher
- Your text inserted and formatted as attractively as possible
- My editing and rewriting of your text to improve its marketing appeal. All editing is done for your approval; I’ll make any correction or changes you request
- My writing of your title, description, and keyword metatags
- Inclusion in Google.com search engine
- Inclusion in Bing.com search engine
INCLUDED: WEB MARKETING ADVICE:
- Experienced advice on what service pages you need to include, how they should be named, and how your site should be organized for maximum marketing appeal.
- Experienced advice on the text that needs to be on your home page, service pages, and bio pages, how to explain the benefits of your services, and how to gracefully explain any difficult items, such as your payment policies or limits on the types of matters you accept.
- Advice and answers to your questions about how to promote your site, including the latest techniques for search engine positioning
INCLUDED: 60 DAYS OF NO-CHARGE CHANGES
- Free changes to any part of your website or its text for up to 60 days from the date your finished website is first posted online.