Planning a vacation no longer means plodding through piles of brochures and endless hours at the travel agent. With the power of the internet, most successful holiday and vacation businesses function online. This not only reaches out to a greater segment of people but also enables greater visibility of services.
Online booking systems
Online booking systems and web booking tools not only make it easier for travelers to make travel and hotel reservations but the increased visibility and ease of transaction greatly increases the value of the business.
Web enabling your tourism business
Making your travel business accessible online is a key step in giving your business that winning edge. Be it a tourism portal, an airline reservation system, a hotel website , a travel agent website or a tour operator website, web enabling your business will show immediate returns on investment.
Outsource your tourism/holiday/vacation website development
At OOPS INFOTECH, we have developed custom made websites for holiday and vacation businesses. The websites we have developed make it possible for different holiday resort business and proprietors to publish their own micro home pages within the larger site. With separate login features for the customer, proprietor and administrator, the websites we develop make it possible advertise and promote your holiday business. With search options that make it easier for the customer to narrow down on a selected holiday spot, the websites can also enable online bookings, tariffs and availability.
To outsource your holiday website development and vacation and travel website development to OOPS INFOTECH, enquire here. Our customer service representatives will get back to you soon.
Complete Feature List for our Vacation Website.
The Customer will have the option to search for holiday or vacation spots. The criteria for the search will include-
- Country & Region
- Specific Search criteria: The customer can further detail his or her requirements like Dates of stay, pets, smoking/non smoking, children, laundry facilities etc.
- Results Page: This Page would return data based on the search details set by the Customer
- The customer can also check tariffs, availability and payment methods.
- The Proprietor would use the website to set up and edit his own micro site that highlights his property information.
- He has the ability to choose the layout of the site, upload images and put text content for all pages – the introductory page, facilities page, accommodation and tariffs page and the contact us page.
- The proprietor can also view his bookings, which include the name of the customer, property booked, dates booked, deposits and balances paid.
- The proprietor can also add new bookings and edit existing ones.
- The administrator will have options that enable him to add or delete micro sites for new proprietors.
- The administrator will be have the option to view a list of properties that accept online payments and a list of properties for which reservations can only be made through an email form.
- The administrator will have the option to add New Locations, Edit Existing Locations and Delete Locations. He can also add, delete or edit proprietor as well as customer information.
- The User will be able to access any section of the site they wish
- They will be able to access any other section of the site just as easily from deep within the site as they could upon entry to the site
- The portal will provide hierarchical search facility over 3 screens. These are type of holiday, geographic location and specific search criteria.
- Inputting the search criteria will be achieved by using a combination of drop down menus and check boxes.
- The portal will facilitate online payments for holiday accommodation allowing people to book their properties there and then.
- Once a booking has been made a receipt will be automatically emailed to the customer & to the administrator.
- Visitors to the website will be able to check in near real time the availability of the property they are interested in.
- If a booking is made online & paid for, the availability database is automatically updated
- If a reservation is made by telephone or fax the database will be updated manually through a web interface.
- Availability databases can handle multiple properties owned by a single owner.