We are used to designing our letterheads and business forms and adding the statutory information to them, such as Company Name, registration number, place of registration. However many of us forget that the same applies to email and it has started to become legal requirement in many countries for e.g. in UK it has become mandatory w.e.f. 1 st January 2007 ( http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2006/20063429.htm ).
An ideal E-mail template generally includes the following: Company’s Logo
- Sender’s Signature
- Link to company’s website
- Company’s Legal information for e.g. registration number, place of registration, and registered office address
- Legal Disclaimer
The key to success in today’s market is not just providing premier quality products/services, but also to market the quality with innovative marketing techniques. It is here that the E-mail Stationery adds the cutting edge to your image, making your company appear professional, techno-savvy, in addition to being a quality vendor.
We can add your statutory details and business branding to your emails. This has the benefit of meeting the current regulations but also branding your emails with the same look as your letterheads and other stationery, building your brand online.
Our step-by-step development process ensures that template is designed in line with your existing brand image and you are able to install this within your Outlook/Outlook express without any technical glitches.
- E-mail stationery helps you in maintaining the same brand image in all your communication with the external world.
- To make sure that your E-mail portrays the same identity, we use the same theme and concept as that of your website and other marketing material.
- We use latest tools and technologies to make sure that our clients are always at the forefront of technology.
- Our development team is expert enough in providing innovative outlook without adversely affecting the objectives of the e-mail.
- We deliver quality service at cost effective prices using globally recognized Offshore Outsourcing Model.